- Student must be a K-12 student currently living in Clark County and/or enrolled in a public, private, or home school in Clark County.
- You may submit a maximum of 2 poems, each of which must not exceed seven (7) lines (no more than 50 characters per line) and is student’s own original work.
- If a student’s poem is selected by the juror(s), the editors may have suggestions for edits or format changes to ensure the work meets the proper requirements.
- Poem submissions will be accepted until May 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Ten poems will be chosen for the July – December 2020 Poetry Moves season.
- Parents or legal guardians must agree to parental permission requirements (by clicking the checkbox in the form) in order for the student work to be considered. If your student’s poem is selected, an additional signed permission form will be required.
If you have questions, please contact Artstra at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reading your work!