Saturday & Sunday, September 22 & 23, 2012; 10am-5pm both days
Say “I Am An Artist!” and jumpstart or refresh your arts career. In partnership with The Arts of Clark County and The Clark County Arts Commission, this two-day interactive workshop for artists of all disciplines includes:
- Professional Work Samples
- Artist Statement
- Cover Letter
- Finding & Pursuing Funding, Showing, & Performing Opportunities
- Online Marketing and Promotion
- Question & Answer with Local Artists of All Disciplines
- Professional & Peer Feedback
- Elevator Speech
Local Artist Panelists: Beth Harrington, media/video; Jennifer Williams, visual art; Scott Poole, literary artist; Mary-Sue Tobin, music.
Facilitator: Libby L. Gerber, Artist Trust Program Manager
Guest Presenter: Cory Huff, The Abundant Artist
Includes all activities, handouts, 12 hours of class time & guest speakers. Lunch is not included. No refunds after registration.
Early Registration (by 9/13): Artist Trust Members: $75; Non-Artist Trust Members: $90
Regular Registration (after 9/13): Artist Trust Members: $85; Non-Artist Trust Members: $100
Included in I Am An Artist is an Elevator Speech Networking Event on Sunday, September 23 from 6-8pm. You are automatically registered if you sign up for I Am An Artist.
- A 45-minute consultation with a staff member to discuss your arts career and offer helpful advice. $75-$100 value!
- An Artist Trust Membership Card to show for discounts at arts-related businesses.
- Discounts at Artist Trust’s professional development trainings, including the I Am An Artist Professional Development Weekend.
- Subscription to (re)Members, a quarterly e-newsletter exclusively for Artist Trust members including tips, updates, news and events from members across the state.
- Invitations to members-only events.
- Hard copy of How to Access Health Care in Washington: A Practical Guide for Artists.
- Grant application notifications e-mailed directly to you!
Have questions about “I Am An Artist” Professional Development Workshop / Vancouver? Contact Artist Trust