Art Marketing Workshop: The Artist’s 1-Page Marketing Plan
Saturday, April 18, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Is this right for you? A sample workshop agenda, more info, and registration can be found here.
In this workshop, Alyson Stanfield is going to help you make sense of all that is possible to promote your art so that you can select what is precisely right for you at this time. You’ll leave with a single, easy-to-follow plan for marketing your art.
Workshop students receive:
- Pre-workshop orientation and a little homework
- Live workshop – 3 hours working with Alyson and other artists on your marketing plan
- PDF of Alyson’s book prior to the workshop
- Hard copy of Alyson’s book at the workshop
- Follow-up check-ins for accountability
Alyson is the founder of Art Biz Success, host of the Art Biz Podcast, and author of I’d Rather Be in the Studio: The Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion.
Just $57 when you register now! ($69 after March 6) Only 45 seats available.
Columbia Bank Community Room
101 E. 6th St., Vancouver, WA 98660